Presentations & Publications
• As researcher, director, and VP, have performed qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methodology research across a wide array of social sciences applications–from consumer insight research to mental health
• Organizes high-quality reports allowing varied stakeholders see the story in the data
• Uniquely combines an up-to-date education with many years of successful research and evaluation
• Leads qualitative and quantitative research using appropriate methodologies
• Client-focused, consultative approach
• Works collaboratively in cross-disciplinary teams
• Dedicated to continually increasing and improving technical skills
• Collaborative team member providing profits based upon analysis of customer requirements. Responsible for delivering on all aspects of cost estimation, profitability, contract compliance, risk management, and quality of service. Over twenty years of proven success with extensive domestic and global project delivery.
• Seasoned engineer specialized in creating progress through data analysis, cost estimation, profitability, contract compliance, risk management, and quality of service.
• Established business analyst with proven track record with over 20 years demonstrating control of domestic and global project delivery.
• Inquisitive research professional that fosters permanent corrective performance improvements through root cause investigations.
• Continual fixer and idea generator driven by talking with people to solve complex problems.
Technical manager in cost estimating, scheduling, project controls, procurement support, quality control (USACE CQM), inspection and quality assurance (DOE NQA-1). Included is field surveillance of in-process construction activities, site inspections, maintenance of construction schedules, and construction management. Special emphasis on light rail installation, telecommunication (design, build, commission), environmental and infrastructure, including water and wastewater(hazardous and non hazardous) projects.
Experienced Senior Contract Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the environmental services industry. Skilled in Negotiation, Government Procurement, Highways, Water Treatment, and Feasibility Studies.
Responsibilities include business development, technical writing, business analyst, audits, contract review, prime contract and procurement management and proposal risk review and evaluation.
We work in in highly regulated industries:
- Develop Key Quality Indicators (KQI)
- Orchestrate associated performance improvement plans
- Enhance communications to external stakeholders